• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Chu Chu death effect?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 23
Level 26
do you mean the orange effect or the purple effect??
First of all I would give you the tip to stop the video when you see the effect in a "good moment" so you can see what kind of textures are used for it.Then you search fitting ingame textures or you make your own.

when you told us which 1 of these 2 you want to make I will try to find a way( or bring you on the right way^^)

The center white effect must have a particle Emitter2 of both Head and Tail. It must have an animated emission rate and an avarage speed of 0.5-2. The tail length must be high. If this doesn't work then make 2 PM2 one for head and one for tail.

the smoke shockwave can be made with Particle Emitters 1(the ones that emit geometry), I think that the latitude should be 90º and longitud 45º, not sure.

For the rays on top you must make 8/6 ribbon emitters with like 20 segments per sec. Make them blend and purple.

Status
Not open for further replies.