• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Model Edit[Already in Game] - Dragon Turtle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
(Actual request is the text in a slgithly altered text color.) Alright im making a map (AoS style) and i am currently working on: Chu' Gen - The Dragon Turtle. His ultimate alows him to retreat into his shell and spin causing damage to nearby units.

So what i need is for someone to take the Dragon Turtle model and 'remove' the head and legs (Not the tail) and make it look like there inside the shell.

In addition make its only animation it spinning fastly, it would also be ok if you only do the model edit then hand it off to someone else to do the animation, or vice versu.).

Level 10
Bah, I even remember when that was made thinking how awsome it was. Thanks for finding it for me! I got alot on my mind atm.

Status
Not open for further replies.