• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Chronicles of Azj'aran

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 19
Hello, guys. I've decided to make a comeback and try something news with writing. I've been spinning around with this idea, and I decided to make the chronicles from the begin to the end. *Might be boring tho*

The year 142; Tribes of Humanii still wandering through the land, Toradin takes controll of the Prydain tribe.
The year 143; Battle at Yar's cliff, King Toradin defeats an alliance of trolls.
The year 143; The Humanii Tribes swore their allegiance to King Toradin.
The year 144-150; The Scythii, nomad Humanii betrayed their allies and launch a firm counter-attack with their incredible light cavalry. King Toradin expelled and defeated them.
The year 152-160: The start of ''Azaran'', the new capital of the Empire. King Toradin also spreads the tribes across the borders, to defend the borders.
The year 160: The first stone city ever made is ready, Azaran. King Toradin decided to pull back any noble of any tribe and to replace them with his, so rebellion won't happen.
The year 163: A flood killed most of the Irii that live next to the Scythii river, the Scythians invade the Empire.
The year 165: After many fights, battles and strategical moves, the Emperor managed to drive out the pillagers and sended the Prydain to punish the Scythians.
The year 167: The Emperor realizes he also needs light cavalry and created the 'Royal Scouts', along with the 'Ayan'renai', a band of heavy cavalry.
The year 167-200: Peace in the Empire, nobody dared to attack them. Trade agreements made with the Xii, a desert people.
The year 200: The Emperor died, deep sadness among the Humanii, rather known now as 'Humans'. The first twists began.
The year 200-204: Chaos broke out. The councillor of Emperor Toradin murdered three of the seven sons and started hunting them down. Azarain, Lo'kar, Qou'ron and Nicanor, the youngest, fled to the surrounding countries.
The year 215: With the help of the Xii, Azarain, Lokar and Quo'ron raised an army and invaded Azj'aran. Nicanor has disappeared.
The year 215-219: The brothers hoped they would get help from the population, but they turned their backs against the three impopular brothers. The councillor, Azarin, used his light cavalry to tire the Xii out. Under heavy losses, the brothers retreated to the Xii Desert, only to be followed by a band of light warriors, heavy cavalry and the 'Royal Scouts'. In a final battle, Azarin destroyed them utterly. Then the army leaves, returning to Azj'aran, in triumph. The Councillor still is still worried about the last son.
The year 219: Common peace, even tho people spot sometimes some Scythian groups, scouting...
The year 219-222: Emperor Azarin reformed the economy, tribe system and traditions too have ultimate power in the Empire. This angered many nobles.
The year 220-230: In ten years, there was peace. However, Scythian Raiders kept pillaging the border-regions, and the army failed to drive them out at every turn.
The year 231: The border tribes are angered because the Emperor fails to do something and the Scythians hitted harder and harder, they joined up with the raiders.
The year 232: Out of revenge, the Emperor sended the Royal Army to deal with the treacherous villages, and to burn them. As soon as they arrived, everything is abandoned. They suspected that the people have fled to the Scythian lands, and they march into the Nomad Lands. However, the Scythians were determined to drive the enemies back.
The year 233: After a year of travelling and trying to hunt down the traitors, the army was attacked by small groups, charging and retreating. They didn't make massive damage, but it slowed down the Imperial Army. Finally, when they had left the plains and entered the Attaka forest, deep in the Nomad Homelands, they found themselves surrounded by the Scythians. The horns echo'd through the forests, and the horseman charged into the enemy lines, shouting the name: ''Ni--anor! Ni--anor!'', causing them to break and flee, the survivors became slaves. The biggest defeat in the history of Azj'aran had occured. This information is from a survivor of the battle.
The year 234: The Scythian Warriors attacked the Empire, but this time it wasn't just a simple raid group. It was a whole invasion, and they marched to the Imperial Capital.

The end, but it will be continued as the time goes futher.

Last edited:
Level 8
Finally i don't need to hang alone in this forum. As you may have noticed, some things changed. I completed my story and overworked it, changed my post about 5 times and now have 4 parts in my story :D (link is in my sig as "My story"
So you finally can continue to read.
You are trying to come back , creating small things, again. Good work.

Status
Not open for further replies.