• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Christmas TD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Christmas TD -by ragingspeedhorn & Mini-Me
christmastdhp1.png

Last year Mini-Me and myself made "A Christmas Maze" and it seemed that people liked that so we thought that we would make a christmas map once again, this year being a TD instead :smile:

The map will be a team TD for 8 players in teams of 2. There will only be 1 builder which will have aproxmately 10 or 11 towers, all somehow being related to christmas such as a raindeer tower, snowman tower and so on. The TD will not be a mazing TD!

Progress so far is around 5% finnished or so since we just started :wink:

Any feedback/ideas and so on is apreciated!

Level 8
In the map, you buy a ticket or something, and if you're lucky u win. Trigger gives players random numbers, and if they have that number another trigger randomly generates, they win a prize.

Last edited:
Level 36
Oh, two things I really love. Christmas and Td's XD and Mini-me is a great map maker. Will download and test when I can, but going out for my birthday shortly so unable to now. Hope it's good though. To many crappy RoC TD's being hosted has kept me off B.net for the past month or so, maybe this will get me back on XD

Level 5
ragingspeedhorn, urgh, a decription.
Forgive me, english is not my native language, so sometimes I make silly mistakes.

Status
Not open for further replies.