• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

THIS IS AWESOME :) TD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
http://www.wc3sear.ch/index.php?p=Maps&ID=2584&sid=12ad87bcbeb219506ac2e79c0cfc1d95

Clord Ultimate TD v1.2
When you come level 10 boss you can say that this is hard. (If mazes are good in boss level then you maybe leak only one or nothing!)

- Towers rotate (How many TD maps own that?)
- 20 ground waves
- 3 air waves.
- 2 BOSS waves.
- Two builders (Human builder late game advantage).
- Over 15 balanced tower.
- Engineering skill upgrades.
- Accuraty Upgrades (5 times).
- Nice cinematic.
- Humor.

Future ideas:
- You can give tower another player.
- etc...

This is nice challenge and try show that not always another maul clone :( I think so ;) Community need new maps sometimes with new idea mix.

Test and ideas please! :)

Level 8
I don't want to flame you..But 15 towers are to few...

I'm working on a TD too. And i got a over 50 towers...Well, that's for the beta. if it it gets more popular, i will add more towers

BETA
----
- 5 air levels
- 15 ground levels
- 8 towers with 7 levels
- Can play singel/team survivor/singel survivor
- Voting system
- kick system
- If a player status is not playing/left. Then there won't be spawning monsters there
-Balanced monsters/towers

Since there already was a TD thread, I didn't want tp bother u guy's with a new one!

Level 5
I have planned add some heroes that you can buy help to you.

I also make that flying enemy is light armor so human towers work better vs air units.

I can add towers but builders more rarely because this is not maul with 100000 unbalanced races.

Good idea at last improve terrain. Ok, I improve it.

edit:

Now v1.3 is released. Map looks lot better now.

Level 5
Eusira said:
DBZ survival TD 6.6 was crap because the heroes were useless, and wasted your money. Even if you guys rush abd buy one quick, it would overpower the early weak levels

Yeah, heroes are hardo to balance. They can easily be too helpfull or suck big time.

BTW...

People liked my new map design and in last wave all liked my map. It was good match. I leaked one boss unit and we got defeated :( victory was so close but Conquer The Great winned.

Status
Not open for further replies.