• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Chilling Gold Rush

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
I put just fantasy to my maps because i think, if a map has nice minimap, the player will download it, but if the map is good with no minimap or foolish minimap, the player won't download it.

Ice makes me cold...

Keywords:
ice, crown, lordaeron, winter, 5, players
Contents

Chilling Gold Rush (Map)

Reviews
00:53, 24th Jan 2011 Cweener: Rejected (until updated) See my post below for details.

M

00:53, 24th Jan 2011
Cweener: Rejected (until updated)
See my post below for details.

Level 6
Oooookay.
Well, this map isn't too bad, but it needs improvement before being approved here.

For one thing, there are small spaces big enough for worker units to fit through, this is a big issue in melee maps, for hopefully obvious reasons.
Secondly, it's terraining isn't great.
I mean, there's next to 0 environmental doodads, tons of flat space, unnatural looking ramps, and very narrow bridges.
It's not bad now, and I could approve it if you fix the tree issue.

Now, onto the fact that the suggested players is in another language. Please fix that.
The author names don't match.
And the description says nothing about the map. It doesn't say much about the game. Or anything.
It doesn't have to be great, but I can't tell anything about this map other than it's a melee and winter-themed.
Just state that it's a 5 player melee.
That's all that really is needed for a melee map. :)

Just explain the Author names and fix the description, suggested players, and then the trees. Then I can approve this.

Until then, Rejected (until updated)