• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

CHIAN This or that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
This was a big hit at the other forum I somethimes visit (www.ev-nova.net)
I give two things to chose from. You chose one and tell why. Then you give someone else two things to chose from. They dont have to be related.
EXA:

Smooth penut butter or crunchy?

Smooth, but Im allergic to penuts :lol:

REd or Blue?

AND to start it off...

Halo 1 or Halo 2?

Level 12
Interesting, EV Nova is a Mac game (recently released for windows) that is really awesome and fun. www.ambrosiasw.com I believe is the website to download it for free (trial version at least). I wonder if your site is remotely similar to it. Fun game tho, I recomend it for if you get a little bored and want something to play.

Level 3
Die and go to heaven for obvious reasons (I am also quite relegious).

with or witout blindfolds against the firing squad DONT LIE to cover your ego :D

Level 12
No blind fold for me

Spoon

Scenario is you are on LSD: Would you rather have a "good trip" and be caught or a "bad trip" and awaken in a strange place but be relatively unharmed?

Status
Not open for further replies.