• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Chess Set

Chess Set

This pack contains 2 models - the checkerboard and the white chess pieces. For the black pieces, just recolor the white ones, since importing a new model would take too much space and would be ineffective. I might also release individual piece models if I'm not too lazy... Until then you are allowed to export said models from this one.

Recommended Settings:

All models scaled to 2.5 - 3.0
White Pieces Tint: 100/100/100
Black Pieces Tint: 10/9/8
Screenshot taken with the above mentioned settings:
194769-albums7341-picture107805.png

Please do not edit or post any of my models on other sites without my permission! You are however free to resize and rotate the models in order to fit them to your units.
Enjoy and give me credits for my work!

Keywords:
Chess, Chessboard, Chess set, Board, Field, Piece, Pieces, Game
Contents

Chess Set (Model)

Chess Set (Model)

Reviews
13:36, 24th Apr 2016 HappyTauren: It's well made, it's just awkward that pieces are in a single model. This is approvable but until you separate the pieces it just won't be that useful.

M

13:36, 24th Apr 2016
HappyTauren: It's well made, it's just awkward that pieces are in a single model. This is approvable but until you separate the pieces it just won't be that useful.