• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Chemtrails

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
There are a lot of conspiracies but i just feel very different about this one.

I always mistook Chemtrails for Contrails

difference1bs.jpg

I would be frightened if these planes are spewing poisonous gas's to kill people

HFR

HFR

Level 22
Eh, no, they're simply condensed water particles made by the exhaust of aircraft engines.

So yes, they are contrails. Nothing special.

As for the double contrail in the first pic, that's simply a bigger airplane, like this one:

800px-Qantas_Boeing_747-400_VH-OJU_over_Starbeyevo_Kustov.jpg

Level 22
^Let's say speaking of WW3 as every world war arises around economic and other crises, USA placing the anti-rocket shield closer and closer to Russia as they want to build it further, East of Poland and going this direction.

Do you really think all these conspiracies are based on nothing? - Let's see:

9/11 - Some professor from USA (so not some outside of America hater), says there is evidence of explosions. (Wait! Not just him, others can confirm the same, who would KILL HIS REPUTATION to say smth - few are brave) for Cheesy conspiracy? Then I'm the one hating when i'm simply telling what others credible enough can say. And of course they would never tell you so in public 'Things aren't exactly as we described on the news', they've got to be crazy to say so.

Reptilians - yes sounds funny, but hey you make fun of all such creatures related stories. Let's see: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8xRfX5GP2I

Why was this guy killed in his home, he claims to have seen Greys in the alleged base in the area of Dulce, why his things that he showed were taken away? Of course you know nothing about these stories because you don't read about them. Logical explanation by skeptic sites: 'Oh he's crazy he had mental problems, he wrapped his thing around his neck by himself' - Good, who took his things or he hid them and killed himself to look more real? (No answer) Lmao explanation

And reptilians - where it all starts? Not from David Icke. Have you ever heard of Thomas Castello - another person who was never seen again, also former worker at Dulce, Here is where all the story comes from:

http://www.think-aboutit.com/dulce/M-QUESTI.html How true it is no one knows.

However this is a real document and the drawings and pictures on that site below are real:
http://www.crowdedskies.com/dulce_papers.htm#

dulce_papers1.jpg

Yeti/Big foot /whatever things - also a joke? I can tell you I have relatives who've seen one and it has thrown stone at them. And they are far from believing any crazy stories so they are not some nutjobs.

NWO - New World Order, ILLUMANTI - You make fun, do you know they do exist? It is a satanic occultism, known also as 'Skull and bones' before you make fun of something do your damn research and see how it goes.

719.gif
masonic symbol, other than builders, idk what they are related to all this.

2012 - No, no blackhole or 'Nibiru' is coming, the Mayan calendar's END periods (the ones that have already passed) according to scientists are always when some 'big events' happen. What events, I've no idea.

SOME VIRUSES AND THEIR CURE: DO you also fail to realize some viruses and the lack of more adequate cure is done so that you pass surgeries, give your MONEY or if you got some good way to treat yourself, people who work for health services would lose their jobs if people are TOO HEALTHY.

And of course: Yes USAF US Navy, agencies of Russia, China, Japan, possess non-conventional aircraft, things too high tech for you to believe are real. And NASA or more specific departments of NASA know about some ofthe things hidden from public.

ONTOPIC:

Im not 1st believer in all these... but you should know there is a lot of truth in these.. Chemtrails like putting FLUORIDE in our toothpaste as EVIL PLAN sounds like FALSE ALARM.

But once I watched on youtube what happens in the sky when too many airplanes pass over an area.

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 11
^ Why don't you shut up? Yes chemtrails are probably nothing but seeing your every post,
who are you talking about?!?!

719.gif
masonic symbol, other than builders, idk what they are related to all this.

As for that symbol... thats my signature, and has nothing to do with this thread, and if your wondering.. YES it is the freemason's masonic symbol, and YES i am a freemason, and NO freemason's are not a secret society... theres two million of us in the US alone, i had my initiation a few months ago

ON TOPIC:

I asked my father a few hours after i watched all this about Skalar Defenses and Chemtrails (He also had a very high top secret clearance in the air force xD) and he just looked at me with his eyes wide opened and asked me "Where the hell did you learn that??" then.. he just started going offtopic.. i for one found this to be hilarious.. so maybe this is true ^^

Level 22
The reason why I mentioned all this is because they are connected. When you start talking about Chemtrails and conspiracies in 1 sentence, except for ET, the things related to it are the ones about societies, depopulation. and such.

The problem of conspiracies is that they are often disinformation. What is the best way to discredit smth? Mix truth with false things, make this mixture look funny and ridiculous and no one will believe anything. That's how it works, lies can be on highest level.

Chemtrails and contrails look the same but chemtrails are the ones that are used for crops, fighting insects and similar by spraying these substances from the air.

I do not see how all the lines of smoke you see daily are chemtrails, let alone chemtrails to desease people (not that such thing can't be done but today it isn't). They are contrails, just smoke patterns that the many commercial airplanes release.

Before anyone starts yelling what crazy things im believing in, I do NOT believe the majority of them or entirely, my research was mostly on 'ARE there any other intelligent even more advanced beings on Earth' - whether FROM Earth, or out of it, that's all that matters to me from all these.

Status
Not open for further replies.