• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

New world order

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
Some people who discuss about the new world order say something non-realistic. Example is that http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qdJ26mfzucQ.
This video is too much, I mean there is no possibility of such thing to happen. The new world order's goal is to make a way to rule the world, to make a one world government, they do not want to kill all people, the video title is bullshit. I saw many of conspiracy theories, and I do not believe them all like a fool. I believe some parts. I think the world ruling by any means is impossible. I do not think it will ever happen or it is necessary. Every empire fel. Example nazi German empire fel because of partisan revolutions, every country had nationalistic reason. It is the culture, the ethnic, lingual, national difference that make uprisings and independence from another country. One step to one world government or the goal of uniting Europe, they made European union. The one world government wants the cultural, ethnic, national differences to be erased. The EU has a symbol.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wS40PSzN7SA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aY7MLWrMBQ8
Just to say I do not believe the masonic nonsense in the second video, because the connection is apsurd, you know secret handshakes, pentagrams, secret messages. Now it may seem that I am talking like I watched many conspiracy videos, I did not, this is from my point of view though not 100%. Why would we need European union anyway? The European union does not benefit economically to the members of EU, why is Switzerland not in EU, Swiss banks?

Level 22
Yes I agree, one should not believe all about conspiracies because some of them are paranoid. However, here is what is possible: Killing masses and making it look like disaster. Project blue beam, HAARP or any ways of quickly depopulating parts of the world.

One gov.. ok let's see, the UN is the representative of humans on Earth as it is seen as one whole consisting of nearly all countries. They are for keeping peace and 'only' punishing the misbehaving counries but to some extent they act like one.

As for secret societies... no one can tell. Masons were workers/constructors, Illuminati - no one knows if such exist.

As for politics behind the curtain, I think it's possible, lot's of things are manipulated in this world. Especially US presidential elections. It's a whole devious system of earning money, making sure the system takes YOUR money rather than making it easier for you to live. All revolves around money, today.

Logically if such gov tried to rule all, there would be Resistence and the whole story over again. The attempts to limit freedom on the internet and the Anonymous are a similar scenario but on a smaller scale. One thing is certain, humans need new order with less freedom, not doing all shit you want. It leads to total degradation and a social system that is a joke.

Level 5
Lol, the NWO isn't the paranoid schizophrenic 'Big Brother/Orwellian' kind of thing. It's completely real but it's not the stuff of conspiracist theorists/nutcases.

Status
Not open for further replies.