• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Cheiftan Karfan of the Laughing Slash Clan

The Clan of the Laughinf Slash is an old and honorable clan of Orcs that inhabit a corner of the Open lands near the South Fang mountain range. Their current leader is Karfan, son of Kulrah Grut Squisher.

You may add Karfan to your Laughing Slash army army as a Hero and Leader choice.

Keywords:
orc warrior soldier warrior
Contents

Cheiftan Karfan of the Laughing Slash Clan (Model)

Cheiftan Karfan of the Laughing Slash Clan (Model)

Reviews
[APPROVED] Not your best model, but certainly worth approval. Useful for an orc chieftan when Grom just wont do. --donut3.5--

M

[APPROVED]
Not your best model, but certainly worth approval.
Useful for an orc chieftan when Grom just wont do.
--donut3.5--

Level 2
Nice,

but look like many orc hero based on rexxar, you just added a flag.
And the chest look wierd

7.5/10

Level 3
Kind of nice, but I wouldnt just leave his arms unarmored like that, looks terrible. Also, the way the pants are a weather and the armor are iron/steel, also doesnt match. meh, cant think of much else. I would do alot on this model though.

Level 6
What the heck is laughing slash clan? I only know of laughing skull clan. Maybe laughing slash clan is is a breakaway sect.