• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Clan Channel Getting Hacked?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
ya i need help this guy poped out of no where. and is not in my clan and somehow became cheiftan and banned everyone from clan channel. i alerted blizzard but aparently he has a anti ban program on... anyone know how i can like get a anti ban program for a clan. so like anyone with his ip address comes in clan channel it auto bans him?

Level 13
lol i did the same thing 2 a annoying clan full of dicks u can try a bot some ban IPs from channel but most require a Cd key stealth bots a good 1 but needs a Cd key

Level 8
Lol ye purple poot would know all about that. His homosexual lover, Trench] is a master at haxing, and getting himself designated. I wonder what goes on in that guys head.......*** AMEK MUST DIE! Even though its already dead....BUT IT MUST DIE!!!***

If you want help with haxing ask Trench] its his life.

Level 10
Software Piracy
The Hive Workshop does not condone, encourage, support or tolerate the use of any appz, cracks, hacks, spoofers, torrents, warez or any other type of bootleg, illegal or pirated software (or techniques). The posting of such material or links to it are absolutely forbidden. Posts or threads referring to these subjects may be deleted without warning. Violators may be banned.
No hack discussion xP

Status
Not open for further replies.