• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Check out my new shoes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Rate my new shoes!
A nice pair of Adidas, cost me a fat 60 bucks

shoe1.jpg

shoe2.jpg

shoe3.jpg

shoe4.jpg

On a rating of 1-5, what would you say these shoes are?

Level 25

They're effing SHOES

Who really cares about shoes? A pity I don't know the prices of shoes, otherwise I could have told you whether or not you wasted your money, but shoes are unusually expensive for what they are

Level 1
are you a basketball player?
im a downball player...

*THREAD HIJACKING*

sheesh, look a my neesesh shoess man.
closest illustration is like whats bellow. i called it THE SHOES OF EXCESSIVE BLEEDINGS...beceause the day i got them i bleeded from my nose.
AICOSB-fv.jpg

Level 3
Mecheon said:

They're effing SHOES

Who really cares about shoes? A pity I don't know the prices of shoes, otherwise I could have told you whether or not you wasted your money, but shoes are unusually expensive for what they are

Only I could determine if I wasted my money or not.

I do play basketball, and my gym shoes cost me 120 bucks, hightops, Adidas '05 Garnett, got the white and gray color, love em

I have no idea if those shoes I showed you all are basketball, but im using them for just casual shoes to walk around in

Status
Not open for further replies.