• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Villager Skin/s Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Intro: Hello. I'm PaladinHeart and my previous work (though unfinished still yet) includes Crypts & Creatures: Grim Fates. You can d/l it here and try it out if you wish. It's pretty much a Dark Deeds-ish map.
http://www.smurfdragon.com/ccdd.zip

Project: I need skins for a new project that will combine survival, Dark Deeds, and Real Life type elements.

Request & Images:
(sorry if your forum doesn't allow these images but they are from WC3 so I don't see the harm and it is the best reference I can come up)

Basically I'm wondering if anyone would be interested in making a skin for the villager?

VillagerMale.jpg

There's the original, in case there are any artists about that don't know how to extract it.

Basically I need, in those general proportions, a guy in nothing but his underpants and shoes (just keep the same shoes if possible).

I also need a girl in nothing but her undies.

(just ignore the head on this one, as the model uses the sorc head)
Bodyman.jpg

And the skin tone needs to be the same or very similar to the originals. Also there is no need to edit the faces. And of course I'll make sure to give full credit if I use your skin in my map.

Make them as kinky as you want. It doesn't really matter to me. :p But I'd highly prefer something that suits the dark ages (not modern latex underwear, if you know what I mean).

Last edited:
Level 3
I see. That's disappointing.

There's also the possibility that people don't really feel capable of drawing/matching the skin tone.

I would do it myself but I don't know as though copy/paste would get the job done.

I did word it right, correct? I don't want them nude, I want them the male in boxers and boots, and female in bra,panties, and boots.

There are a couple of avenues I have not tried yet (such as offering Gaia gold in an art contest), but I think I'll wait till I have most of the work done. Plus if I have the map working great then someone might be more keen to the task.

Level 15
The reason no one wants to do it is because of two things: first off, it's probably going to be wasted on another pathetic attempt at LoaP, which sucks to begin with. Two, it's sort of on the gross and disgusting side. If you want to make a game where two people come together and make love, do it COMPLETELY by yourself.

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 3
@I)eadnerzhul:

LOL! It's not about cybering. xD

I guess I should have explained it a little.
You start with a guy. Everyone starts with a guy. You go into town and find a mate, you invite her into your family, which gives you ownership. That ability is then permanently gone. You then mate, which is just an ability. I might make hearts appear or something but it's not exactly graphic. xD

Then you lose the mate ability, permanently. Then your wife has a baby later and she also loses the ability to have the mate ability cast on her permanently. Well actually she loses it when she gets pregnant.

None of this even takes place when you're in your underwear, or rather, it isn't required. The underwear is just for when you've lost your armor.

Oh and if people want to actually cyber, then what is to prevent them from starting some random RPG with Jaina and Arthas, and then going at it?

Heck, they'd have more of an opportunity to do so there than in my map. If you just set around cybering all day in my map, then you're going to starve to death or be too weak to take on any monsters or animals that may come along looking for a meal.

The mating part is all about having children and passing on belongings and skills to them, like in the Sims. It's not about sex for the sake of sex. Heck it doesn't even LOOK like sex.

@Seiger: What's wrong with Dark Deeds?

Level 3
Hmm.. well reporting posts here don't help much. A slap on the wrist and a post edit. Heh. And it still remains a trollish post.. yet leaves my reply looking out of place. >.>

At any rate, these replies aren't exactly helping me out. xD

I think the real problem though, is that all the good artists have moved on to other things, and there's no one left who's actually good enough to make these. I thought it would be easy for a skilled skinner, but I guess I was mistaken.

Level 3
Hmm.. thanks. Doing a vertical flip actually puts the chest in the right spot (although the rest looks hideous). I'll work with it a bit and see if I can fix it. o_O;

It might work for the girl as well, but I don't know. Eh.. we'll see.

Level 15
@I)eadnerzhul:

LOL! It's not about cybering. xD

I guess I should have explained it a little.
You start with a guy. Everyone starts with a guy. You go into town and find a mate, you invite her into your family, which gives you ownership. That ability is then permanently gone. You then mate, which is just an ability. I might make hearts appear or something but it's not exactly graphic. xD

Then you lose the mate ability, permanently. Then your wife has a baby later and she also loses the ability to have the mate ability cast on her permanently. Well actually she loses it when she gets pregnant.

None of this even takes place when you're in your underwear, or rather, it isn't required. The underwear is just for when you've lost your armor.

Oh and if people want to actually cyber, then what is to prevent them from starting some random RPG with Jaina and Arthas, and then going at it?

Heck, they'd have more of an opportunity to do so there than in my map. If you just set around cybering all day in my map, then you're going to starve to death or be too weak to take on any monsters or animals that may come along looking for a meal.

The mating part is all about having children and passing on belongings and skills to them, like in the Sims. It's not about sex for the sake of sex. Heck it doesn't even LOOK like sex.

@Seiger: What's wrong with Dark Deeds?

Thank heavens for that, as long as it isn't for cybering... make a trigger where if someone has any words that are fetish in his text, he gets punished somehow. That way you won't have any cyber-ers. Good luck on your project!

Level 15
Not what I ment. Cybering doesn't need special animations. I remember that one LoaP game I joined out of boredom...

"Hunny, cum ovr her nd dujnt frget yur condom!"

I was surprised she spelled "condom" right. Could've been a guy, just assuming it wasn't, because that would be creepy. As for the little kid who agreed to cyber with her, I feel sorry for his future relationships.

And what do we learn from this, kids? Cybering is possible, even without naked models or special animations. All it takes is a bunch of text spammed all over the screen.

By the way, I like your idea for a map. Very ambitious. Like I said before, I wish you good luck on it. If you want me to, I'll host it (if Vista or my Firewall allows me, which it should, but sometimes DOESN'T... Vista sucks...). The beta I mean. Or the completed version.

Level 3
Thanks for the offer. It's still a long ways off. If you want to check sometime later though (like a month, lol) then I'll be in clan DDG on Azeroth server.

Level 15
We'll just have to wait. There was never a LoaP that actually appealed to me much. The one made by Moron son of Boron was the best. But it wasn't that good anyways. I can't wait to see what you got. BTW, is it going to be in the past, or present?

Level 2
Non-Naruto? For Real?!

Warning -- Off Topic: All the LoaPs thesedays have 1-3 Players that are pure Imba, no questions attached. The bad thing is that it's often little kids that control God ex. and then goes around killing everyone or keeps acting like a Social Stunned Moron that can only feel good by killing others in a game...

And now for something, completely different:

This map seems pretty nice, I just hope it wont fall down as hard as LoaP did...
I just have ONE question; Why do they have boots on while in their Undies?
:razz:
I'll be one of the people DLing the map when it comes out. :thumbs_up:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.