• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Chasing the Dawn - Abbendis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
Hey, all! It's me, that on-again, off-again mapmaker who's been trying to make a campaign for like a year and a half (check out my signature). Since I've been unsure if I'll be able to finish it, I've been hesitant to make a request for models/textures because of the amount of effort required to make them. However, I think I've gotten far enough in the campaign to warrant this one...

So I need a model for my main hero. Right now Abbendis is using this model with this portrait with attached armor and weapon models, which is fine, but it would be really nice if I had one complete Abbendis model that had both a game model and a matching portrait for cinematic purposes. I've spent a great deal of time prowling the Internet for such a model, but I have never managed to find one. I've attached various pictures and artwork of Abbendis; I'm most attached to the one I'm using as my avatar, but I'll take whatever I can get.

A few things I need:
-She is a hero, so hero animations. Dissipate, spells, etc.
-No Attack Slam animations. Because of how I've set up her abilities, she will ALWAYS play her attack slam animation when she attacks, which starts to look really goofy after a while. Obviously I can just remove or rename these animations but I'd hate to see someone waste their effort making one just to have me get rid of it.
-Needs to use the footman/captain/BE lieutenant or bandit texture for her chest, as both of these textures can be used to apply a Scarlet Crusade tabard. Alternatively a custom texture could be used. I have no preference so long as she has the tabard somehow.

And, if you want to be really awesome, I would love to have a kneeling, a sitting, and a laying down animation for cinematic purposes (or permission from you to add these animations myself, which I can probably do).

Thank you for your time! Also, if you know of any models already existing that might fulfill my needs, I would love to hear of those as well!

Attachments

• 92191-alta-general-abbendis.jpg
    92191-alta-general-abbendis.jpg
    145.3 KB · Views: 296
  • 60946543.jpg
    60946543.jpg
    102.7 KB · Views: 418
  • HighGeneralAbbendisSC.jpg
    HighGeneralAbbendisSC.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 345
  • signs_of_revival_by_rosalind_wt-d3aklw0.jpg
    signs_of_revival_by_rosalind_wt-d3aklw0.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 261
Level 18
I have a rather big collection of Scarlet Crusade, Argent Dawn and Scourge models that was given to me by Stein123. Unfortunately, I don't think anything there would be that would make for a good Abbendis model. But it does have a ton of stuff of stuff that's very useful. I also put together some of my own stuff - I took a rejected Bandit Gyphon Rider model and attached a Scarlet Crusade skin to it. I'll post my own map here just in the interest of helping you gather resources.

I'll also be monitoring this thread and echoing your request. Long live the Crusade!

Attachments

• Demons and Crusaders.w3x
    6.2 MB · Views: 201
Status
Not open for further replies.