• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Chaos war: the most crazy and funny game EVER created

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
CHAOS WAR

Why playing games like BattleShips, BattleTanks or DotA and being banned because you left the room if it's your internet connection fault? or maybe you need to go to the bathroom, or it's time for dinner...

That's why I'm working on Chaos War! Chaos war is a new, crazy and of course fun map. In Chaos war, you control a single hero from more than 70 to choose and you try to kill the most to be strong enough to destroy the main building of the enemy team.

-No bounty sharing! You won't ever share your precious bounty with all your team who followed you just to get a part of your bounty!
-No teamwork! Just because bounty is not shared, they will follow you to steal your prey! Don't trust them, they can launch a missile to you!
-More than 70 heroes
-LOTS of crazy skills and spells!
Crazy atmosphere! You wont think again running to the forest is safe, maybe a giant bear eats you, or maybe a demon sets it on fire!
-Random events! Falling meteors? lama stampede? penguin bombardment? This and much much more can happen in CHAOS WAR!

What about a predator missile? A sheep launcher? a hot "flamethrower" chili barrel? A tree disguise? LOTS of silly objects are waiting for you in CHAOS WAR!

Why not using the devastating tornado cannon? And why not a terrorist attack? Someone asked for a tidial wave made out of SQUID INK? Lots of crazy skills awaiting for you to unleash their nosense devastating powers!

There are lots of crazy heroes like the best underwater superhero in the world, SQUIDMAN! You can also find a silly zombie or a clockmaker! There's also the drunken orc, "Zap" the lightning ball, the suicide, the psycho butterfly or the Horsebot! There are more than 70 heroes! (not all of them crazy, but almost!)

All these silly, crazy and nosense features ensure you a GREAT game with hours of fun! And no, the game is not called CHAOS WAR because there are demons, it's because every time you play it, the whole map will be filled with chaotic and random events! This ensures you infinite possibilities!

I'm looking for some worldedit experts, to solve problems with trigger and fix some bugs
A good loadscreen artist (the idea is simple, the problem is Photoshop CS is not good enough
Some modellers
Button drawers
Crazy people with silly ideas
Voices! I REALLY need voices
If more people is requiered, I will post it here

Heroes:
-Ideas 98% done
-Programming 5% done (don't worry this will be fast

Terraining:
-50% done

Triggers:
Not working on them yet (0%)

Skills:
Ideas: 90% done
Programming: 5% done (this will be fast too)

Models and artwork:
I cant do this alone, 0% (PLEASE HELP!)

I almost forgot! Credit will be given, to join the project PM me, and I would appreciate your opinions about the idea (I want to know is this can be a successful and popular map or not.) Thanks!

e-mail me!

Last edited:
Level 7
Cool ideas. If you feel you should do this map, go ahead and do it. Feedback will come when people have time and feel like writing, don't worry about it.

On the other hand, give us a taste of what your map's going to be like!

What I mean: it's good that you got 98% ideas done, but take one hero that you think demonstrates what you want to do and actually make him! That way your concept of crazy and chaotic will be revealed. Or you could make some items and monsters and random events or something, but if the map is hero-centered, a good hero would be best in my opinion.

Well, good luck whatever you do

Level 4
many thanks in your opinion! Now Ideas are 100% done, but I need help with triggers ( I can make creeps to spawn and move, but I failed at making the penguin bombardment)

Level 8
hey man... You need help with some triggers and stuff, i can help xD... Im Really Good with GUI Triggers but i havent learned any jazz yet. That shouldn't be a problem for the main triggers and a few abilities? PM me or whisper me on b.net at Superz_Ze_Man (i have the same name on hive) Us east (i think US East or w/e)

Status
Not open for further replies.