• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Order and Chaos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hi.
In the last weeks, i was working on terrain of the RP Game Order and Chaos.

Intro
Have you ever played an RPG, where you did all Quests that you can, and than you've had to remake it to get a bigger level? My idea is to create an RPG, that will have masses of Quests, but will be kinda hard (to make a map that will need at least 2 people - i like team games). In*Order and Chaos will be Four hero classes - Monk, Warrior, Mage and Ranger of a two races - Elves and Humans. They will fight for Order. For chaos will fight the undeads. Maby to make some more Fun, there should be some Ai players Fighting for chaos. /just my opinion, if the coders will agree with that/

Terrain screenshots:
28009xi.jpg

2dspi7p.jpg

2ns40.jpg

ekhrtv.jpg

96x504.jpg

rwnuqt.jpg

2rp39rm.jpg

2udwzgh.jpg

xnc2og.jpg

mlkoki.jpg

ao7tvk.jpg

vqjomp.jpg

2bv728.jpg

Note: these screenshots are made just to show you the actual terrain. I will work on it hardly ^^. Also i've Done only 4 dungeons (for now)

The team (About)
Well, cause of this is a big project for a one person, i need some people to work with. I can make the terrain And some basic triggers in gui, but thats all :(. This project will need a lots of triggering, so the coders are the most important people! The coders will work on spells, and triggers.

The Team
  • Project Leader: strach195 - Does a little bit of everything.
  • Coders: -, -, -, - (4 Slots) - Spells and other Game triggers (Boss fights, Quests, save/load system, etc..)
  • Graphic: -, - (2 Slots) - Items, Hero Models, UI's, and some small details.
  • Terrainer: - (1 Slot) - Making a better atmosphere in game, /helps me end the terraining/ ...
  • Unit Editors: -, - (2 Slots) - Creating Creeps, Heroes and Bosses.
  • Object Editor: - (1 Slot) - Items Making and Balancing.
  • Story Makers: -, -(2 Slots) - Quest ideas, main stroy ...
  • Testers: -, -, -, -, -, -, -, -/ -, - (8/10 Slots) - Tests the map, report bugs.

If you're interessed of function in the team, write me about yourself. Age, experience with creating maps, experience with the function you want to perform, skype y/n, some additional stuffs about you maby.

sTRACH.

Last edited:

_PV

_PV

Level 7
hmm, mind some critic? well, firstly, i've played countless RPG's that involve "monks and warriors and rangers" and the "human's and elves against the undead" and it get's rather boring :/ PM me I could maybe help you improve your map's lore a tad? maybe give you some rad idea's for faction names, and so on.

Level 2
Done - but i've stopped working on this map, And i've started working on a much different map. You can stop posting here. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.