• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Chaos Spirit Gateway

This is Chaos Spirit Gateway for Chaos Orcs or Demons. Model based on Demon Gate model.
No matter if you give me credit or not, but: Enjoy !!!

Fixed in 3.Februar.2009:
Removed those runes.
Added new big black skull! (Demons decide to improve appearance of building to look more scary and stronger!)
Now you have both evil cool skull and evil cool sharp spikes!
I hope you like it!
Contents

Chaos Spirit Gateway (Model)

Reviews
Dan van Ohllus: Cosmetic wise, it's approvable imo. Sufficient quality and works ingame. And small size too. But, there are two things that you need to fix. - Remove those symbol geosets as they still show up a bit ingame (and remove their...
Level 19
This model reminds me of something I've seen before...
Anyway judging from your other models I can see you have an urge to convert everything into alters.

This model might be useful for some kind of demonic skeleton style map.
3/5

Level 35
M1n1sh4 said:
So yea, I'm a pretty hardcore modeller and therefore have the most important opinion when it comes to whether or not models are good. I shouldn't have to explain myself, as I am always right, and have been a member of this site for a long time now. I'm going to have to cut this post short, though, as my alcoholic dad wishes to beat me again. Ciao

You shouldn't post this sort of crap on here -.-''