• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Channel TD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
I was bored and was going through the old wc3 maps i had made and found the blazing battle td i submitted for the mini contest and thought would it be worth it to remake it into a multi player td?

It's theme of the multi player remake would be the same stop forces before they reach the end each round would have its special abilities. the difference from this td from others would be that your towers attacks channel spells through you builder unit so that he acts as a channel causing death in his wake. this problem eliminates the problem tds have of not doing anything as the enemies approach and requires the player to actually have to play and use the builders abilities.

The differences from the original would be that it uses multiple races that you can choose from each with its unique worker abilities and channel effects.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.