• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[General] Changing the formation distance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hey!
i am searching for an option where i can change the formation distance between the units in a formation.
Im pretty sure that with trigger it will be overcomplicated - so there must be an option in the advanced otpions. But i cant find it :/

Level 11
Hey!
i am searching for an option where i can change the formation distance between the units in a formation.
Im pretty sure that with trigger it will be overcomplicated - so there must be an option in the advanced otpions. But i cant find it :/
I don't know how to do it, but here is a template which makes unit to increase distance while order to move. You can use UP/DOWN arrow buttons also to change formation AND LEFT/RIGHT arrow buttons to unite/divide selected squad.

Attachments

• ORDER FORMATION.w3x
    18.7 KB · Views: 79
Last edited:
Level 2
yea - in advanced settings you can change collision size. Its standard on 200. But i changed it - and nothing happen.

Level 2
yea its the maximum. But when you change it to 10 or 20 - the units cant have a bigger collision size as that. I am wrong?

Because for my map i need a 'thicker' formation to block enemys in entrances and for the gameplay it should be easier

Status
Not open for further replies.