• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Changing Loading Bar Text

Level 8
well guys, take it easy *necroposts*

export your war3mapSkin.txt with some MPQ editor
open with notepad or anything and just add those lines to [FrameDef] (if its not there, create it)
close the MPQ editor and import the war3mapSkin.txt in your map
save and close WE
reopen the map and delete the war3mapSkin.txt from your imports (else you cant do any changes to your UI anymore)
save again

hmmm, i think im gonna mess a little more with the UI, but thats just offtopic then

Last edited:
Level 2
Level 1
Guys, it didnt change my game interface stuff at all, it worked for me, just the
L O A D I N G part cant be changed...its stuck as default.
The other parts worked wonderfully.

Level 4
Guys, it didnt change my game interface stuff at all, it worked for me, just the
L O A D I N G part cant be changed...its stuck as default.
The other parts worked wonderfully.

Right as you said. the "L O A D I N G" part can't be changed, the other parts work just fine. And btw, there is no option in the game interface in 1.24b version. So, is there any way to change the "L O A D I N G" text?

Level 12
The L O A D I N G text does change, in the next map that you play, that is. It's because the map hasn't loaded the L O A D I N G text before it starts loading so it wont show the text you want it to show until the next game that you play (any map). Same as if you change the name of Teams, Computers, Races etc...