• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[General] Changing current race

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
is there any chance that you can change the race of a player???
example my race is orc , I want to change it to night elf. is there any trigger for that?

Level 12
Are you using a different editor or something?

And to the OP, what do you mean by change race? Do you want their units to all switch or just the UI and music and stuff? What do you need it for?

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
example my race is orc , I want to change it to night elf. is there any trigger for that?
There are no trigger natives to do that in Warcraft III. Even in StarCraft II none exist currently (they will in LotV).

Either set their slot to use a certain race or import a generic "race in-specific" UI so it does not matter what actual race they are.

Level 4
tsk tskokk guys .... looks it will not change the race coz it will change the ui too and ui's cannot be change in-game so ty +rep

Status
Not open for further replies.