• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Changing a Unit's Statistics

Status
Not open for further replies.
I realize that this has been asked before, but how can you modify the attack damage of a unit without a +damage or -damage showing up and without using upgrades or the chaos ability? Would it be the same for the unit's armor?Can SetUnitState(Your_Unit,UNIT_STATE_MAX_LIFE,New_Life) be used to change the unit's maximum life? I'll assume the same answer for changing mana.

Dat-C3, if the public doesn't know yet, and I'm sure you do, I also assume the public shouldn't know yet according to your statement I humbly ask: WHY POST A USELESS COMMENT SAYING THAT? Seriously, saying "I know how but won't tell you" is just a dick move can pegs you as a jerk.Anyways, to recap:
  • Health: Item Life Bonus with levels for adding and removing life.
  • Mana: Item Mana Bonus with levels for adding and removing mana.
  • Damage: Item Permanent Damage Gain, one for increasing and another for decreasing damage.
  • When armor is increased by agility it shows as a green plus or red minus, also it shows the same thing for agility. I want this work with heroes, buildings, and normal units.
To add two more statistics to the question; what about life regeneration rate and mana regeneration rate?Dr. Super Good: Does health have to be done with tomes? Or is that one method?

Agility for hero's does not add a green or red symbol.

Try using upgrades for armor for there is no other way otherwise.

Life/mana regen rates can only be done through aura's or abilities.

If I told you then it'd ruin the whole point of the public not knowing.
Besides its tricky to use considering you got to know your times table not to mention it barely works for buildings/structures.

Status
Not open for further replies.