• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Change maximum attack speed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
In my map, when heroes have a fast speed they still attack slow. Like when a hero attacks every 0.1s, it seems like he's attacking every 0.5s. I think a maxium attack speed is the problem here. How do I change it or what can I do about it?

Level 6
You have to change the units:
Combat Attack 1/2 - Animation Backswing Point and
Combat Attack 1/2 - Animation Damage Point.
Both have to be set lower than the current to make them attack faster.

-Sinizi

Level 6
That should be the same place. Just lower the Animation backswing and damage point to: 0.001. Remember you can hold shift then click the box you want to change. Then can you put anything you want in it.

Level 2
Hello,

I am here because i have exatly the same problem, some kind of maximu attack speed prevent me to make a spell witch have to dramaticly incrase it, i tryed to make the Animation Backswing Point and the Animation Damage Point as low as possible but the attack speed still to slow, maybe a game constant ? but i cant find it, need some help

Status
Not open for further replies.