• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Change lumber icon in game interface

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hello everyone, I have an odd problem. I was easily able to customize the icons Icon-Gold and Icon-Wood which changed the icons in the top right corner. On the other hand, I was able to find the suggestion icon ( the one you see when you want to train a unit for exaple) for gold only, roughly translated as (I'm not a native speaker as you probably have already guessed):
Image - Suggestion(or may be the translation is Tip?) - Icon Gold
That worked, but I couldn't find the same for lumber. Close to the gold suggestion image/icon, there are these entries:
Image - Tip - Icon Mana
Image - Tip - Icon Food
Image - Tip - Icon Rock (lol!)
But no trace of the lumber one in the whole game interface customization window!! I'm pretty sure it is possible, I've seen it in other maps!! Help please!

Level 28
That is strange, the Lumber icon should be right beneath the gold one.
Here's a screenshot (English version, but it should be the same... right?)

Game Interface.jpg

And yeah, stones :D I still have no idea why Blizz added those, but they did :).

Edit: you know, if you can't find it: I can send a map over with only that value changed. Then you can see the nicely colored line and know what the value is for that in your language.
Or, alternatively, you can send the map over and I can change it to whatever you want.

Level 2
That is strange, the Lumber icon should be right beneath the gold one.
Here's a screenshot (English version, but it should be the same... right?)

View attachment 121308

And yeah, stones :D I still have no idea why Blizz added those, but they did :).

Edit: you know, if you can't find it: I can send a map over with only that value changed. Then you can see the nicely colored line and know what the value is for that in your language.
Or, alternatively, you can send the map over and I can change it to whatever you want.

Wow ty very much! Thanks to your image, following the paths on the right, I was able to find it. While gold and rock are written like "Image - Tooltip - Icon", this one was just something like "Image for Lumber tooltip". Why?? Fu***ng italian translators! :D
Thanks again!

Status
Not open for further replies.