• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Lumber, Gold and Food icons Help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
I know how to change the normal Lumber, food and gold icons at the top of the screen, but the ones that show up when you click "Build" then put your cursor over a building are nowhere to be found! I searched every line in the Game Interface icons section, and they're not there! Where...could...they...be?

Level 7
You can't. I tried changing the 'mana' name but except for 'Not enough mana' and similar you cannot change the object editor's 'Mana requires, Mana regeneration' they are as unchangable as the one with the gold.

Level 24
Ephy delivers:
Advanced -> Game Interface

It's under there somewhere, top of the list. I took 45 seconds to look and saw food and gold, not sure what happened to lumber.

Level 9
*Grows menacingly to ward off posters repeating things*

Ok, you know how there's the food/gold/lumber at the top of the screen? Blizzard decided to pull a fast one and make it so they're different from the ones you see when you scroll over anything you're going to buy...those are the ones I need to change. I already have done the ones at the top of the screen.

Level 24
They're in the same list, just lower on it. I think. Can't verify, no WE on this comp, sorry about repeating that.

Level 6
Ok guys i got it, Teh_Ephy was right.
I checked in the world editor and found it.
Its tooltip lumber icon and tooltip gold icon and also tooltip mana.

You need to scroll down further then the trade icons and top border.

Status
Not open for further replies.