• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Caveman Wars Terrain

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is just some terrain of a project of mine, Caveman Wars, it isn't going to be so serious, so I doubt it's worth making a map development thread about.

1. 4 caveman talking about the daily affairs, mostly in grunts.
2. A herd of pigs (that can't move) about to get eaten by cavemen.

Attachments

• Caveman Wars I.jpg
    Caveman Wars I.jpg
    679.8 KB · Views: 234
  • Caveman Wars II.jpg
    Caveman Wars II.jpg
    676.9 KB · Views: 259
Level 19
The trick to Ashenvale terraining (incase you didn't know) - Surround any patch of dirt or rough dirt with grassy dirt if connected to a grassy terrain, same goes with leaves and thick grass. Though leaves should be surrounded by thick grass, and usually covered in (alive or dead) trees.

Level 18
The trick to Ashenvale terraining (incase you didn't know) - Surround any patch of dirt or rough dirt with grassy dirt if connected to a grassy terrain, same goes with leaves and thick grass. Though leaves should be surrounded by thick grass, and usually covered in (alive or dead) trees.

Tru dat. Very nice Belgarath, I hope to see the finished product.

Status
Not open for further replies.