• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Castle X Castle 1.5 With Arenas

Contents

Castle X Castle 1.5 With Arenas (Map)

Level 2
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Actually the only thing that comes from TNT-Calvin is the very basic map design such as part of the castles. none of the triggers are from him, no arenas no teleports no special heroes, ect. ect. the only reason why he is still under map author is because I didn't want him to not be recognized in some way for the map.

Level 2
I was happy to c som1 post a message about my map, but when i read it I was not pleased. I have gotten most of my maps jaked from me a couple of times before so I know how it feels to actually get ur map "jaked". Unlike most people i decide to give credit to people. in this case calvin made the very basic map design. when i say basic i mean that i could have made it in less than 15 minutes. Well i guess this is what it feels like to be honest and give people the rescpect they diserve, even if it isnt much.

Level 1
Indeed you coulda did it in 15 mins but i just cant stand people who do that example the peopel who change the melee maps thta blizzard makes and clame credit >.>

Level 3
A pretty bad map actually, I played alone and the enemy didn't do anything.
1/5. Sorry. Try to add a normal AI or something.