• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Castle Control Beta V. X.0

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: Kala
Castle Contol Ver X.0

Overview:
Castle Control is a "Capture the Flag" type game. It's based from Ragnarok Online's War of Emperium But with 5 Flags (Emperiums).

Objective:
To capture more flags that the other team. Flags can be captured by destroying them. REMEMBER IF EITHER TEAM DID NOT CAPTURE A FLAG example(4/5 flags) both teams will lose.

Systems:
Basic STAT buying system : Every time you level up you gain stat points(lumber). You can use them to buy +1 to whatever stat you want to upgrade.

Codes:
-random: random hero
-repick: repick hero
-ai: removes both AI units from both teams (can only be used by player red)

Castle Control Beta Ver X.0 Changelog:
+ Paladin, Gunslinger and Warmaster.
+ New item Berserker's Gauntlet.
+ Fixed Witch's Cursed Voice that caused major lag.

Screenshots:
ccfullmapview.png

ccscr1.png

ccscr2.png

If screenshots do not show here is a link: http://img341.imageshack.us/i/ccscr5.png/

PLEASE NOTE I ALSO USED THE NAME "BLAZE KNIGHT"

PLEASE GIVE CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISMS AND SUGGESTIONS. ^_^

Keywords:
Castle, Control, Beta, Ragnarok, Capture, Flag,
Contents

Castle Control Beta V. X.0 (Map)

Reviews
16:03, 8th Jul 2011 -Kobas-: Status: Rejected
Level 11
Looking good overall, but there is only few items. And the creeps got stacked to the last
flag and caused lag.

I tested only the Gladiator, but he seemed pretty strong. I was able to take down the
whole creep wave + AI at lvl 3. I suggest you to make the creeps stronger, and gaining
more strength during the game.

Level 9
Screenshot not working??><
TrYiNg~~

Review

Oh no, there's something i don't really understand
-Im using Tempest, why my damage is 100-99, I haven't try other heroes so i don't know if this is normal
-Is there any difficulty here?, I could just stand there and wait them to capture all the flag after I defeated the very 1st wave
-Is there winning condition? I captured all the flag and the creeps just move and move etc...
-Some points the minions aren't attacking unless I do so and lure them to hit the flag @@(btm east flag)

Level 3

@ Kala- Whew... I never thought the creeps would cause too much lag sorry about that... I'll fix it in the next release. I also need some balanced item suggestions.

@ksStr- Yeah that 100-99... is normal I guess... You have to capture more flags that the enemy team in the time duration(the one you picked at the start of the game). It's supposed to be played with lots of people I guess...

@light bolt30-Well... I kinda got bored of "Cyberend" and I guess using "Blaze Knight" as a new name. It's kinda like a pen name of Cyberend 0_0...

Last edited:
Level 7
Official Basic Review of V3H -

Terrain 5/10 - Looks like you put work into it but it needs more.
Concept & Idea 3/10 - Just another capture the flag..
Triggers - (Do not feel like rebuilding the script so, until I get a unprotected copy it is remaining at a -.)
Object Data 2/10 - Needs more custom items and units.
Overall Map Data 4/10 - Not enough data for a sufficient mark.
Estimated effort spent into this 3.5/10 - Until it is updated, doesn't seem like you put a lot of effort into this.
Playability & Improveable 4/10 - It is fun but could be improved greatly.

Overall Mark - 21.5/70 (A zero equals -

Any questions about the review, just ask and I will answer.

Suggestions -
More object editor work.
Better descriptions and show screenshots here.