• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Castle Wars III (Project)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hello guys:

Well, I want to introduce you this Map: Castle Wars III. I took a very old map that seems forgot, and fell in love with the terrain and the posibilities. The main idea is to create a Footman Frenzy-Survival Chaos feel, with tons of units in game and powerful but not invencible heros.
I just -kind of- finished Humans, Orcs and Undeads. Still not balanced at all.
Want to add: Dwarves, Elves, Tauren, Trolls, Fell orcs, Demons, Nagas and Night elves for now.
Each race with these buildings:
-HQ (Castle, Fortress, Black citadel, Tree of Life, etc)
-Barracks (Train all units here)
-Defensive tower
-House (For food/population)
-Altar (Revive Heros)
Just few buildings for easy gameplay. And these units:

-Melee unit
-Distance unit
-Mage unit (1 auto-cast spell)
-Strong unit (like Knight, Abomination, etc.)
-Flying unit
-Siege unit
-Special unit (Varies from race to race)
Every race with its own gamestyle, you know, like every with races out there.
But the every race with all these units.

I Attach the Map so you can check it out. It's not protected, so you can change it if you want (to help, your own fun, whatever)
I wanted the game to have a King and his Generals. A Strenght General, an Intelligence General and an Agility General, so all races Follow this rule. You can notice this in the test map.

I alredy test it with my brother and hell! it is really fun to play! My wish is that you can enjoy it too the way i do. Hope you like the beta (alpha?) and I hope to get feedback and help if someone is willing to give me a hand with units and stuff

Attachments

• Castle Wars III.w3x
    1.5 MB · Views: 66
Status
Not open for further replies.