• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Wars

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I'm not far at all but I would like some comments for the ideas.
The map is called Wars and it is 2 vs 2 but you play it more 1 vs 1.

The basics:
There're two races, the Human and Orc which are in battle.
On the left side are the Humans and on the right side the Orcs.
The Humans have the Castle to spawn there units and the Orc the Fortress.

How it looks like:
There are two lines which on each end has a Castle or Fortress.
The Castle and Fortress spawn the fighters, which move (Attack-Move to) the other's Castle or Fortress.
Each player also has a Barrack, research centre (Blacksmith or War Mill) and a command post.

What you can do:
Well, the goal is to defeat the other's Castle/Fortress, you can do this by making an army. At the Barrack you can train a unit (4 in total at the first version) after you have trained one, it will be spawned at every spawn.
To make the game more fun you can also control a Hero to fight (I am going to make the Hero idea very good, it is the most important thing to work on). By the research centres you can increase the armour and damage of units. At the command post you can click on a button to order a peasant or peon to repair the defence towers.

I didn't tell much, but I would like the game go online with more attention...
Hope I did tell enough to get an idea.
When the game is finished I'll let it be available on this site.
If you still have any questions you can post it here and I will answer as soon as possible.

SD

Status
Not open for further replies.