• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Castle Fight Fun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 35
Well, for anyone who is a fan of Castle Fight, you will probably think that winning this way shouldn't be possible. If you think that, I'd have to agree with you on that. Here is a replay of a game I played (my Battle.NET name is also Wazzz) in which we were deliberately not taking the enemy seriously. For those who watch this, please do enjoy!

On a side note, the first round was taken relatively serious. By this, I mean we actually put a small level of effort when choosing our units. Enjoy!

Attachments

• OMG LAUGHTER!!!!!!.w3g
    298.2 KB · Views: 131
Level 35
Well, the main purpose of this replay and me displaying it is to show how much fun you can have by not taking games too seriously. Sure, a little bit of competition is healthy, but sometimes people need a release to unwind and relax. Also, I found it humurous at the time and also when I watched the replay for the first time, but I probably wouldn't find it humurous again. I guess it's one of those things that you tend to laugh at the first time and then never again.

You, on the other hand, did not laugh at all. I can not hide my slight dissapointment (I thought it would receive better feedback than that :p), but am understanding that while it was humurous to me and the people around me, it won't appeal to everyone, if even half the population of the world. Thank you for the feedback, in any case, it was good of you to post what you thought of it after watching it.

Status
Not open for further replies.