• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Lost map

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
hay,

Well I'm looking for a certain map for ages now. I lost it and can't find it again.

Map:

Castle/empire-builder

Description:

There are like 20 preset castles which can be taken over by damaging the pole for 51% that stands in the center. The map is split into "colors". Each castle is part of a certain color. (Red area, blue area, ...). I also remember each castle had its own name like candy castle and things like that.

These "areas" gave a special bonus if you conquered all the castles in that region...

You started off with a king/queen and some units and had to take over a castle within 2 minutes or you would be kicked from the game. For the rest its all the same as every castle builder.

This map must at least be 1 year old, if not even older.

If someone happens to stumble across it, please PM me or place it in this thread :grin:

thkx :cute:

Level 2
check the map through category and you post at the wrong section, read the section description before you post it.

i tried but couldn't find it. This sections description says "discuss the hive workshop's content, features and files. I think a map is part of the files or content? If not, I have no idea what the right section for this is..

Last edited:
Honestly, the search function on Hive's map listing hates me, it searches per word most of the time, and since map categories are pretty vague its hard to find exactly what you are looking for, because most authors seem to just about 15 categories on their map.

For example if you have Defense anywhere in your search question, it will pull up EVERY MAP with Defense in its name most of the time. Even after adding bonus filters its still a mess to find something specific.

*Shrugs*

I think he posted it in the right section, there is nowhere else this could plausibly go. Maybe requests but, good luck having anything in there that doesn't disappear within seconds from the flood.

Level 2

well ty for trying :p just thought it was sad that one of the best castle/village/empire builders got lost. I mean.. the balance on that game was complete, and it was at least a map where everyone stayed until the end instead of those unstable builders. I'll continue my search elsewhere, and hope to stumble on it.

kthkxbay

Status
Not open for further replies.