• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Looking for the name of a map

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
I am looking for the name of a map I played a long time ago, please help me find it I have tried everything.
here is what I remember

The Map had a female human and/or a sorceress as its builder/starting units

The map played like castle fight however you had one lane zig zagging vertically and your builder could build Elemental Towers.

I believe there was a food limit, because you had to build a farm

One of the buildings you could build let you create a hero you could control

there were two gates on the left and right where you could cross the map instead of the main lane with units you controlled like the hero.

your builder could built towers not on the lane but above it and the spawning units if I believe correctly did not attack the towers for the most part but I could be wrong on this I DO know you could not possibly block the lane

if I recall correctly one of the buildings was a helipad or at least spawned gyrocopters which did not follow the lane but simply crossed the map

the goal was to destroy the castle/farm the other team was guarding, I believe it was anywhere from 6-12 players

Status
Not open for further replies.