• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Looking for a certain map.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
It's been driving me crazy for months, I haven't been able to find a trace of it despite spending a few hours searching over time. I know this isn't a lot of information to go off so I'm not expecting a miracle here since the last time I played it is when I was a kid.

It was called [something] Wars. I could have sworn it was called Azura or Asura wars, but apparently I'm wrong since that didn't yield any results. It was wider than it was tall, the bases on the right and left of the map. It was a moba-style map, though you could also upgrade what minions are sent down lanes, similar to Nexus Wars on Starcraft II. I think there were three lanes but it could have been two. You also controlled your own hero, and I remember that one of the lanes met in the middle in a set of ruins and buildings on fire. I think tileset was Dalaran or Ashenvale, but I could be wrong. Thanks for any help.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.