• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Castle Defenders

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Just email me if you want your name to be included in the real version.
[email protected]

Keywords:
castle, defense, human, imported, insane
Contents

Castle Defenders (Map)

Reviews
21:55, 20th Mar 2009 by bounty hunter2: Post a proper description of your map, I don't understand what did you meant with "E-Mail if you want your name in the real version?" What does that have to do with anything? Rejected.

M

21:55, 20th Mar 2009 by bounty hunter2:
Post a proper description of your map, I don't understand what did you meant with "E-Mail if you want your name in the real version?" What does that have to do with anything? Rejected.

Level 2
The rancor was accidentally included because I was originally making a star wars map, but then killed it. I missed the rancor.
And, the yellow owns the castle, that is the challenge.
I am going to fix the glitches like the really annoying Panher roar trigger, and fix the rest of the triggers.
BUT...
Thanks for the comment.
Oh, and for the castle, it is buried somewhere in the models.
Also, if you want you can edit the map to fix the triggers and post it.
Just give me credit.
And, Im(as you can see) horribble at making triggers. if anyone wants to help me make maps triggers, email me. Im okay at making maps terrain and doodads.

Last edited: