1. Are you planning to upload your awesome map to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still haven't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The reforging of the races is complete. Come see the 14th Techtree Contest Results.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. It's time to choose your horse in the race - the 32nd Modeling Contest Poll is up!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Castle Defenders

Submitted by kid23455
This bundle is marked as substandard. It may contain bugs, not perform optimally or otherwise be in violation of the submission rules.
Just email me if you want your name to be included in the real version.
leigh@net-finder.zzn.com

Keywords:
castle, defense, human, imported, insane
Contents

Castle Defenders (Map)

Reviews
21:55, 20th Mar 2009 by bounty hunter2: Post a proper description of your map, I don't understand what did you meant with "E-Mail if you want your name in the real version?" What does that have to do with anything? Rejected.
  1. 21:55, 20th Mar 2009 by bounty hunter2:
    Post a proper description of your map, I don't understand what did you meant with "E-Mail if you want your name in the real version?" What does that have to do with anything? Rejected.

2. deathreaven

deathreaven

Resources:
    Resources:
    It was okay, but yellow is really a bit overpowered. And why does blue have a rancor?

Where did you get the castle models? The wall systems are really nice.

3. kid23455

kid23455

Resources:
    Resources:
    The rancor was accidentally included because I was originally making a star wars map, but then killed it. I missed the rancor.
    And, the yellow owns the castle, that is the challenge.
    I am going to fix the glitches like the really annoying Panher roar trigger, and fix the rest of the triggers.
    BUT...
    Thanks for the comment.
    Oh, and for the castle, it is buried somewhere in the models.
    Also, if you want you can edit the map to fix the triggers and post it.
    Just give me credit.
    And, Im(as you can see) horribble at making triggers. if anyone wants to help me make maps triggers, email me. Im okay at making maps terrain and doodads.

Last edited: Jan 17, 2009