• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

casting time animation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
Hey guys I was just wondering how I put a looping animation at the start of the spell impale, since I want to add a 2 second cast time?

I tried using "attack, looping" in the animation field in the OE, but it plays at the end of the cast time.

Level 12
Hey guys I was just wondering how I put a looping animation at the start of the spell impale, since I want to add a 2 second cast time?

Cast time is the time the unit WAITS before it BEGIN casting, the animation time of the model is how long the animation is for it to cast.

As far as I know the only way you can change how long time the unit spend casting is by using the spell "channel" and modify the "follow through time" value.

Status
Not open for further replies.