• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

cargo size

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
lol i dun even know how to do change da cargo capacity

if u mean in da ability well, mine won't go past 8

hold shift and double click the ability's data slot, then you can put an integer higher than 8.

Also be sure to do the same for all the related abilities (look at a standard goblin zepplin, and make sure you have all those abilities, and have them modified) to prevent bugs.

Level 4
wait a sec
i want to have diff cargo capacities though, like some transports are better dan others, so.... if i want 12 max cargo capacity i need to make ALL my cargo capacities 12? is dat wut u guys are sayin :(

EDIT: ok so i think i know wut u mean by modifyin all related abilities, but um ders nothin to modify related to cargo capacity....
da game crashses every time dey go into a 12 cargo capacity... but not 10 i think i'll just stick wit dat :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.