• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Card Shuffle Customized Edition 1.1

Contents

Card Shuffle Customized Edition 1.1 (Map)

Level 1
omg i dun understand.....y can't i open the map??
i saved it but it doesn show up in my wc3

Level 2
pop193, you have to take the map out of the folder and put it directly in the warcraft 3 download folder.

Good idea making players choose at least 8 different cards making it harder to summon dragons.

Level 3
It still lacks blance! Each ver gets more and more unbalanced!

-when some one leaves you dont get the bonus it tells us we get. Besides extra hp is not going to help one bit. instead increase the mp regain the weaker team gets. that will allow them to summon as much as the other team. Ex: 3v4 If the 3 people can regain as much energy as a 4 people team then it would be fair. sence there collective mana will be the same.

-It also does not give you a bonus when you pick from the same deck like it says in f9.

-Advertise the -reset command a little more. I could not find it any where in the F9.

-When the match is over you have to retype -meld to get the effect again.

-Sence now you can mass Nuke spells, air units and long ranged units. You need to rethink each units mana cost. Some units that cost 150+ are not nearly as good as others that cost 50-80.

-Most Nuke spells need to target randomly. that will prevent mass nukage on 1 caster.

-And again, Make the Draw points (lumber) stack. A caster should not get his turned skiped because he is not drawing. Dragoons need to cost 200 or so mana. There too easy to get and too strong.

-Use gold or somthing to tell us how many cards we have picked.

-LOTS AND LOTS of the cards are not named right at all. Either the name of the card or what deck its from is wrong.

-Make the Water around the arena deeper. I doubt its your intentions to alow people to summon things down there like the inferno, Dark portal and Treehouse.

Other than all the problems it has, it is a fun map to play while im waiting for my friends to get on.

Level 4
This game got way unbalanced... I say you should stick with picking decks. Customizing a deck can make it kind of cheap, and kinda annoying picking the deck out. I rather play Card Shuffle 3.2 then this... cause people normally wont pick cards that are crappy like, light heal, ect.

If your going make it kinda like you buy cards, it should have a way to earn money, and maybe cards get upgraded over time, like level up.. but still I say stick with the other version and add like more cards or decks, maybe bigger map, more terrain, 2 more teams, creeps for a challange, weather effects, ect.

Level 10
yeah there is a huge problem with imbalances in this game now. :( I still play the first versions cause ever since the dragons I think it got more and more unbalanced. Even the advanced and meld decks got kinda iffy at times. Now they seem useless.

Level 2
while playing I found a major abuse with dragons. if you get all 6 of one dragon type and then get seal of heaven and something else you can easily mass an almost infinite supply of dragons once you get the first dragon. All you need to do is keep one dragon and one seal of heaven and you can keep massing them. You need to either change the seal of heaven affect, or make it so they dont create extra dragons (or maybe all ancients).

In the game I was in some guy massed about 5 red dragons in 10 seconds.

Level 2
Oh, and I agree with Xel Naga on many issues especially making dragons cost 200 mana.

Level 2
I love this version, but my friends stick to the 3.x version and choose green&red or nature&might hehe
but true in the custemised version it can be quite unbalanced depending how good you know all the cards.
AI would be cool but I know how difficult it would be to write it....