• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Card Shuffle Edition 3.2

Contents

Card Shuffle Edition 3.2 (Map)

Level 5
Hi first of all i like your map;)
I played it 10 times and it its not getting boring!!
The idea is funny^^ i saw some bugs with the rematch option sometimes it didnt worked!So if u fix that or fixed that it would be good :)The terrain is boring please make some hills or trees and doodads! I'll submit some bugs if i find but nice map;) Keep up the good work

Level 3
Hi well what can i say 5/5 couse i and my friend play this map all the time .every thing is great but yeah change the terrain plz.And why always when i select a dragon card i newer get to draw a dragon NEWER!?

Level 12
Great map Ive been playing it through all the versions.
Some things I suggest

- Please improve the destroy equipment/dispell cards alot of times you end up with your hand full with these type of cards which are generally useless.
Id recommend combing them with other spells such as
shackle/slow/cyclone etc. so they can be used for both.

- The next patch if youre going for more content, Id definetly recommend instead of going for more, increase the quality instead.
You could go back and add abilities to each unit, e.g. like how you have the paladin with autocast heal, give every single unit atleast 1 passive or autocast ability.
Perhaps a few cards that add abilities to units? Enchantment - Aura (from mtg) :)

- If possible to really put the map on the next level you should add options for different teams.
I dont think its possible by keeping the summoned units uncontrollable neutral victim/passive whichever one you use.

having the possiblity of 4 teams would truly be awesomee. Perhaps simply allow players control over their units then it would be easy to implement?

- I think you should allow all decks to be combined. There are still quite a few types that you cant combine?

Also If you kept each deck small, I belive currently it is 5 cards? and you allowed players to stack more decks together.
This would being to allow players to build their own decks to a certain extent.
If I could pick 4 decks like fire/nature/light/storms it will be more fun and it will start to become like the card games with many cards and lots of variety.

Level 2
I really enjoy playing this map. 4/5

But there are a few bugs. For example, when a player leaves the casters dont gain 40 hit points and mana like it says we are supposed to.

Anyways, I look forward to any future versions of card shuffle, keep up the work.

-Jman5

Level 1
Umm....yea king arthas, u need to play a bit more. in order to get any dragon out u need to get every card in that set. then the dragon will automatyically eat all ur cards in ur invintory and appear as a card that can be played in your invintory. you also get 5 extra draws. your opponent is pretty much pwnt as long as they dont use armageddon :p. oh and for the bad things abuot this game. first of all whats with the north and south land, it serves no purpose to any thing. i say have the monsters summon there raondomely. another bad thing abuot the map, make some uber spells that cost 200 mp. but only make 1 for each set so that its fair. i alsop agree with fulla, make some permanent enchantments and abilitys such as bash, critical and vamp aura.

Level 1
Zync, first of all please don't listen to anything Fulla has to say. He/she is clearly an idiot. Fulla, the majority of the things you suggested would change the very nature of the game we love. People like it precisely because you can't control your creatures and there are two teams.

That being said, I think there is enough content now. If every patch adds new and more powerful content it will probably wreck the game. Maybe some final rebalancing and bug fixing and call it "Final" is in order.

Here are the bugs I've noticed in this version:

1. Sometimes the lose trigger is tripped with 1 enemy hero remaining. Maybe you intended this to happen when the odds are overwhelming. I would just let the last death play out, but if you intended it to happen you ought to explain that in game.

2. (possibly related to bug 1, some faulty win trigger.) Sometimes the win trigger is tripped twice. Two wins go up on the scoreboard and each player is issued 2 new heroes. I've only seen this happen once, so it isn't a big issue.

3. The green dragon (and maybe other dragons, I'm not sure) seems to get perma-phased-out. The water spell phase-out is cast on the dragon. It goes etherial, but never comes out of it. Instead of remaining still like other phased out summons, it moves around at normal speed. It just can't attack anything. You cannot disenchant the dragon. I think what happens is the phase-out timer wears off and no longer registers as an enchantment, but the trigger that phases him back in is busted.

Suggestions/rebalances:

1. At the end of a round you could rebalance the teams. For example, if it starts out 5v5, but two players drop on one side and it ends up 5v3, you rebalance to 4v4. Age of Myths has a trigger like this in effect.

2. In the Fire&Light meld deck there is "Crusader of Fire and Light." This card needs serious rebalancing. The meld eats up a Holy Light and Fireball to make this dinky little summon. He either needs to be taken out or given much more power. I can't tell you the number of times I've been annoyed by having my much needed heal or my Fireball, which is a key part of my plan to nuke some powerful enemy stolen by that meld. Meld shouldn't be a negative.

I'll let you know if I find anything else.

Level 1
Oh. Heres another neat idea.

Maybe you could put in an option for a -random deck. The person who picks random (besides gaining the admiration of everyone for his balls) gets more mana regeneration or bonus draw points or something.

Just a thought.

Level 3
I REALLY enjoy this map and can't wait for next version, the only thing I suggest as far as balance is.

-Cap Dragon spawns... dragons are so easy to summon that a lot of people don't even really use their decks. They just summon over and over.
-Balance fire ball spells... even with a healer all you're doing is defending which won't get you anwhere compaired to the guy using fireballs. Or building up 5 fireballs for an instant kill.

The only idea for a deck I can think of is maybe one that lets you spawn some structures that help the team somehow. That'd be an interesting new layre to the game.

Level 1
I discovered another bug. When a round ends by a player leaving it doesn't start the new round, it just hangs.

Level 1
People say that, but the green dragon has a big downside. The splash hits your own units. Plenty of times it will kill more of your units than theirs, and if any of their summons are at your heroes you'll kill your own allies. I say keep it how it is.

Also the piercing raider is bugged. Its a bug that's easy to miss, so I'm not surprised it got past earlier versions. The raider says it increases the damage on piercing flame, which it does. But it does it by casting piercing flame on its summoner, which can be a lot of damage late round. You have to either keep it from damaging the summoner or say that it actually casts it on the summoner for damage in the card text.

Level 1
I would rebalance something about the green deck. When the dendroids get damaged they become buildings and heal themselves. The problem is as buildings they drop on the creeps list of priorities for bad guys. That means a dendroid gets damaged to half health and then the creep moves on and attacks something else. The enemy, in the mean time, keeps summoning healthy dendroids. So no dendroids actually get killed, they just get beat on. Maybe this could be solved the way you made darkened sight work, so they keep looking like creeps but dont do any damage.

Level 4
I got some suggestions, so maybe you could think about them and maybe add them to the next version.. well here they are..

New Decks
-Ice
-Earth

Weather (would be random after a period of time)
-Snow
-Normal
-Rain
-Fog
-Heatwave
-ect.
Weathers could give units an advantage and disadvantage. For example, fire units will have more hp and attack damage on a heatwave and water walks slower and hp gets lower and lower attack damage. Or water and storms have more hp and damage if it rains and fire goes slower and has less hp and attack damage.

Cards
-Bug: Some cards after being used, are still in your inventory.
-Summons are able to level up.

Map
-Maybe enlarging the map making units have a further path to reach summoners (can fix from rushes and gives decks with range, like fire, water, and storms be better).

Challange
-First team to get certain amount of points wins. Voting is enabled when game starts.
-Hostile units are scattered around the map for a bigger challange. (randomly spawn but NOT too many)

Teams
-Able to change team if player leaves to balance it out. Voting will be required.
-Instead of left to right, it should also be a big war with left to right, and top to bottem. (leader of the team picks were summoned units go and can be changed whenever)

Thats really all, and try maybe balancing out decks. I hope I gave you good ideas :)