• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Car

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This is my first useful model. Its not 100% mine I was basing on skrab's Yugo model.
I think its not bad as for first model ;]
This is car - VolksWagen Golf II

Keywords:
car, red, Volkswagen, VW, golf, transport
Contents

Car (Model)

Car (Model)

Reviews
01:43, 11th May 2008 HappyTauren: Scrab needs to give you permission for editing his model, until then, it is pending. Moderated: No permisson given by now.

M

01:43, 11th May 2008
HappyTauren: Scrab needs to give you permission for editing his model, until then, it is pending.

Moderated: No permisson given by now.

Level 35
Well the texture sux I think, it's put on a the car made by skrab rly badly. However every car models should be appritiated, cuz there are so few of them. Well, Johnny, I dunno either what you did to it exept putting the texture on it.

Ohh, wow great model. (especially for first time) 4/5 for being first model.
If it was not, i would have given it a 2/5 for the reasons, it is too boxy, and the skin is too blury, also if there is no animation.

New model gets 4/5 because

1 point: Your first model.
2 point: Hey, you made a car!
3 point: Look, it's got it's own skin!
4 point: Usefulness in mediocre maps ( like mine ).

3 cheers for this model!

Hip Hip, you should let it go through!