• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Can't open UMSWE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
I don't think my JNGP work fine.

I have been quit for wc3 modding for long ago but after all i just found warcraft is still my better home :)

I starting open around my old map and one of them are using UMSWE's trigger and i have problem while trying to enable the UMSWE...

Otherwise i don't think JNGP detect my wc3 well.
208902-albums5695-picture88689.jpg

I even having problem when i start my wc3 via JNGP while the classic World Editor's work fine.

208902-albums5695-picture88690.jpg

After i disable these trigger protecting section in Grimoire in the menu bar, i can't even trigger! :D
(The error come with the melee mao trigger.
208902-albums5695-picture88691.jpg

I tried to reinstall my JNGP, and searching around internet and THW,
Problem can't be solved and no similars question was asked before (or i don't found it)

Please heelp D:

MEOW

Level 15
Well this is odd, the JNGP says that War3.exe already runs but it's not responding, did you put JNGP inside your Warcraft's folder or an external folder ? If in warcraft's folder, try to change it to an external folder, otherwise vice-versa.

So is it only with your map or the whole editor ? What version of JNGP do you use ? Did you try 2.0 beta release ?

May answering these questions help us somehow

Level 4
Well this is odd, the JNGP says that War3.exe already runs but it's not responding, did you put JNGP inside your Warcraft's folder or an external folder ? If in warcraft's folder, try to change it to an external folder, otherwise vice-versa.

So is it only with your map or the whole editor ? What version of JNGP do you use ? Did you try 2.0 beta release ?

May answering these questions help us somehow

Yes the editor is in my warcraft folder, i redownloaded and configure it in some else folder and it still happens...
Should i reinstall my warcraft? ):

It happens even it's just another new warcraft III map :3

I'll try other suggestion from you tonight,,

Status
Not open for further replies.