• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Can't go back to WCIII Hive?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 30
I was checking out some SCII resources, but now I'm stuck in SCII's site theme (the blue). There used to be a button to take you back to WCIII, but I can't seem to find it anymore. What's up with this?
The theme was for changed everyone.
To change it back, go to CP, edit options, scroll down and alter the theme settings :3

Level 2
I think we should make the default screen back to the Warcraft III's one, and allow players to switch to the Starcraft II one from their CP instead of the other way around, after all, this started off as a Warcraft III Site.

Level 10
Honestly, I think both themes look fine; however, I'm finding it annoying not to have different themes in the WC3 and SC2 sections. Since the default is now the same all over, and choosing a different theme overrides it all over...is there no way to have different themes when viewing the two games' forums any more? :thumbs_down:

Level 2
I'd say back to the old theme settings, Warcraft III for default and Starcraft II for the players' choice. A friend of mine just got introduced today to the Hive and the moment he saw the new theme he didn't like it, so I showed the old one and it brought him back to Hive.

Level 22
Could you tell us where it can be changed? /Edit: found it/ Also I'm not sure people see what I'm posting.

Ironically I prefer the SC theme because I've seen the green one for enough years, It was easier to find the SC section on the green and brown but it is the split sections that make it a little more confusing than the colors.

Yeah but are we going to have better looking gems for the SC theme like instead of
reputation_pos.gif
some mineralisss

Status
Not open for further replies.