• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Cant find mod data when triggering.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
I add the custom mod as a dependency, but when i try to find its data when triggering, i can not. the data shows in the data module, but when triggering it i cannot find it.

In this case my mod is filled with imported sounds, i make data objects (sound) using the imports as the assests. I save the mod in the mods folder (unpublished).

On my map i make this mod a dependency. I can find the data objects from the mod in the data module, but when triggering i cant figure out how to find it.

Thanks in advance.

Level 9
Currently mods don't support importing, if you want your imported custom sounds to work, you will have to add them as imports in your map as well, though this wont add to the map size, it is tedious and seems like it shouldn't be necessary.

Status
Not open for further replies.