• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Cant figure out whats wrong! Argh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
These triggers are not very important to my map so i can easily just discard them, but they are just a kind of cool thing i wanted to add. The problem being that for some reason......they just wont work. I cannot find anything wrong with them, just that neither of them will work. Nothing bad happens to the map....just nothing happens at all. So if anyone can see anything that maybe i did wrong or that i need to input to make them work, please let me know. Thanx Guys! ^_^
  • Polluted Water
    • Events
      • Player - (Owner of Game Master 0026 <gen>) types a chat message containing -pollution as An exact match
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Environment - Change water tinting color to (100.00%, 100.00%, 0.00%) with 0.00% transparency
  • Darkness
    • Events
      • Player - (Owner of Game Master 0026 <gen>) types a chat message containing -darknesscomeforth as An exact match
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Camera - Shake the camera for (Player in position (Number of players) of (Last created leaderboard)) with magnitude 3.00
      • Wait 1.50 seconds
      • Game - Set the time of day to 24.00
      • Wait 0.50 seconds
      • Environment - Change water tinting color to (100.00%, 0.00%, 0.00%) with 0.00% transparency
      • Wait 1.00 seconds
      • Camera - Stop swaying/shaking the camera for (Player in position (Number of players) of (Last created leaderboard))
      • Wait 120.00 seconds
      • Game - Set the time of day to 12.00
      • Environment - Change water tinting color to (100.00%, 100.00%, 100.00%) with 0.00% transparency

Level 6
Do those Triggers fire at all? Add some Game Mesage to test if they get fired. Or test another event which will fire for sure (like elapsed game time).

The Cinematic stuff looks wrong to me. Do an Pick every Player ind Playergroup and change "Player in position (Number of players)" to "Picked Player" or just an do or each integer loop + Converted player ( integer X).

Hope this helps you, i cant post the excat Triggers, i have no warcraft here.

Status
Not open for further replies.