• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Minigame] Cannibal Feed v1.0

what you think about the gameplay?

• good

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • can be better

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • bad

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cannibal Feed
_ _ _Version 1.0_ _ _

8ARS80t.jpg

Gameplay:

-Headhunters:

Headhunters have to find and kill the cannibal,before he got feed enough to kill you.

-Cannibal:
You have to feed from animals,and from humans to get strong enough to kill all headhunters and win the game.

Features & GameStuff:

-When your headhunter is dead ,you can follow the other headhunters while playing.
-the view(camera) follow the hero
-Map size is epic
-Headhunters become every 60 sec. 20 gold
-Headhunters can on start teleport to one city or village, its all up to you guys what waygate you choice
-Headhunters have one shop
-Villagers and animals respawn every 180 sec.
Heroes:

[td]
3wjfDrp.jpg
[/td]
HeadHunter Abilitys: Q Shot: Gives the hero the ability to shot his enemy every 30 sec. with the cost of 50 mana. W HuntNet: Casues a target enemy unit bound to the ground so that is cannot move for 15 sec. every 30 sec. with the cost of 100 mana. E HolyLight: A holy light that can heal 100 hp. for a friendly living unit every 20 sec. with the cost of 150 mana.
[td]
UdzJkeL.jpg
[/td]
Cannibal Abilitys: Q Speed: The hero becomes boost of movement speed for 30 sec. with the cost of 100 mana. W Shadow: stops the unit from auto-acquiring enemies,allowing it to Shadow and remain unseen at night with the cost of 10 mana(basicly like shadow meld,i have just change the art,text and i have add the cost of mana). E Cannibalize: Consumes a nearby corpse to heal 20 hp. per sec. with the duration of 60 sec. and with the cost of 50 mana. passive Feed: The cannibal gain strenght with every kill:
-Stag= +1
-Child(Human)= +2
-Female(Human)= +4
-Male(Human)= +8
-Mammoth= +10
-HeadHunter= +20

MapProgress:

Doodads and Destructible~100%
Units/Objects~98%
Triggers~95%
Terrain~100%
Sound and Music~100%
Description~0%
When all this stuff reaches 100% the map will be uploadet in the Maps section

BugReport:

Email:[email protected]
Or where do you think i will see the report
Credits:

Author and Creator:THE Bora_Balboa(bocopro007)
SpecialThanks:
Big Thanks to rex. for the awesome picture for my game.
Skins,Models&Icons:This stuff are from the members of hiveworkshop.com
Screenshots:

e6ZLyqe.jpg

pvy9jpu.jpg

CHaUEvA.jpg

ccZz0W8.jpg

ACdqrbW.jpg

8hArjTo.jpg

IFUcmsB.jpg

Yn42ZNw.jpg

6qnwVKE.jpg

JfZ11Ve.jpg

1fG16yf.jpg

g89OvXv.jpg

8vo8Ao5.jpg

dqRdUWf.jpg

oAz8yHX.jpg

scIphH3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

bethmachine

Banned
Level 8
This an intresting map...
The terrain is very good but maybe consider making a little bit more custom with less blizzard trees...
Either ways good luck with it!

This an intresting map...
The terrain is very good but maybe consider making a little bit more custom with less blizzard trees...
Either ways good luck with it!
The 98% of the map is with ashenvell trees and village tress,i have only around the HHSHOP(head hunter shop) to looks a bit fantasy with a animation on the shop(stand,work)and with all types of trees and rocks around the shop.

Chaosy

Tutorial Reviewer
Level 40
You're still making a much better description than 95% of the newer users.

Anyway, You could narrow down some of those features. This is just my opinion so you might disagree. A feature is something that influence the gameplay and isn't something simple.

Proper features (once again, according to me) are fullscreen hero selection, 5 game modes, advanced AI for singleplayer, and so on.
Meanwhile things that aren't features, map size, gain gold by killing enemies, damage is displayed with floating text, colored tooltips.

Level 15
I like the idea of stealthy hunt for each other, what do you think of making the players hide in bushes like in League of Legends (a manner in which if you are not familiar with works like this: a player in a bush cannot be seen unless an enemy player or enemy's allied unit enters the bush)? This will keep it from being an overpowered stealth system.
Also on the terrain, it's decent but you are making a little overkill with the sheer amount. It all looks copied and pasted rather than specifically placed there. Add a little variation, different sizes of rocks and trees you know. Things like that. Don't overdo the amount of decorations in one place too.
Maybe you should look at Blizzard's maps in the campaigns for inspiration.
As I said terrain's not bad, but it's not good either.
Anyway I like the idea of this.

Last edited:
I like the idea of stealthy hunt for each other, what do you think of making the players hide in bushes like in League of Legends (a manner in which if you are not familiar with works like this: a player in a bush cannot be seen unless an enemy player or enemy's allied unit enters the bush)? This will keep it from being an overpowered steath system.
Also on the terrain, it's decent but you are making a little overkill with the sheer amount. It all looks copied and pasted rather than specifically placed there. Add a little variation, different sizes of rocks and trees you know. Things like that. Don't overdo the amount of decorations in one place too.
Maybe you should look at Blizzard's maps in the campaigns for inspiration.
As I said terrai
n's not bad, but it's not good either.
Anyway I like the idea of this.
Not bad idea ,that with the bushes ,and btw. seriously anything on the map is hand placed.

Status
Not open for further replies.