• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

CAN YOU BELIVE THIS!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Apparantly Darky has been having issues with WC3Sear.ch and has finally decided enough is enough. The site is going down soon and all its models removed.

So grab your chance now to jump onto the site and pick out all the good ones.

I heard this from pheonix-IV!!! I CANT BELIVE THIS!!!

Level 11
Mods actually don't have access here. Only DarkShadow (who didn't come online today), VGSatomi (whom I haven't seen today either), Oz02 (who was obviously online today) or Darky. Who knows, maybe Darky deleted some posts here and there. I saw someone invisble today a lot and I'm sure it wasn't Oz02. At Oz02 it was night... :wink:

~Daelin

Status
Not open for further replies.