• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Can someone review my map?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
I posted it a while ago, except only a few people commented, and I want to get it approved (it's currently pending).

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/maps-564/phantom-dungeon-v0-90-a-157335/

"In the past month, many people of the nearby villages have been cursed with nightmares of a phantom. Many have died in that time. Several Brave explorers wish to save the villagers, though they must enter the Phantom Ruins and defeat the Phantom King..."

The Explorers have to work as a team to reach the end of the dungeon and defeat the Phantom King. They do this first by exploring the Dungeon and completing each level/room's task. On the way, they will face various challenges, hordes of enemies, and several boss-battles. The Explorers win once they defeat the Phantom King.

The Trappers work for the Phantom King, and are a group of specialized assassins who excel in planting traps of various natures. Trappers have to strategically place their traps, and using teamwork, cunning, and wits, leer the explorers to their traps and try to kill them. The Trappers win if all the Explorers die on one challenge/level.

There's a really long description in the map description page.

Thanks guys!

Level 8
Hmm, reviewing the map now

Edit: Found a bug, when i summoned clockwork defenders, the human footmen were summoned at the same time
-Goblin land mines take up room, meaning the enemies walk around them >.< I planetd a wall of 3 of them, and couldn't get the enemie to walk on them... So much for that trap

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.