• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Spell] Can someone help me to use Illidan Metamorphosis with another unit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hey, people... (If my english is bad, sorry. I'm Brazilian)

I did a research, but it seems that no one has the same problem than me:

My Hero uses the Metamorphosis to turn into the Firelord. When I activate the spell, the timing bar appears, and the bonus, but the unit does not change. When the time runs out, the timer begins again, but this time the spell works propperly. Then, when the timer runs out again, my hero returns with no abilities at all.
I don't know if this is relevant, but the hero magics are all in a spellbook.

Please, somebody help....

Level 2
Yes, I did...

Edit: Oh, I said one thing wrong... Since the time I activate the spell, the other spells disappear, and they don't come back ever... Even when the firelord appears...

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 2
I can't...

When I open the Maps\Download folder (where I saved it) it's not there, I even tried to copy all the imported units and custom abilities to a new map, but it does not work.... What do I do?

Edit: Oh, and the Firelord is a Hero...

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.